Thursday, January 03, 2008

What American City Are You???

I am NEW YORK....which is quite exciting! My girls and I (and possibly my Mom and sister) will be visiting New York this summer because the girls will be going to a dance competition and clinic in New York. I am so excited about the trip. New York was always a place that I thought that I would live! Funny I have never visited New York until now! When I heard that AFA was planning on their National Competition in New York....nothing was going to stop me from going!

I will also get to accomplish one of my 40 before 40 goals with this trip as well! Visiting NY and seeing a Broadway Show! We are planning on seeing Grease and Wicked! The girls and I watched "Grease: Your the One that I Want" this past fall and casted the parts of Danny & Sandy it will be neat to see them on Broadway!

What makes me New York? I do love trying to new foods! I am very competitive and driven! Very little does shock me! I am instead convicted about right and wrong and would God be pleased!





You Are New York



Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.

You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.

You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.



Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen



1 comments:

EE said...

I'm afraid to even look;)