Sunday, December 02, 2007

Accountability (Week of 12-3-07)

I managed to stay on task last week with the help of my accountability to-do list. I had a few things that I wasn't able to get accomplished that I will work on this week. Here's my to-do list for the week:

  1. Rearrange bedroom.
  2. Put laundry away in Sydney & Gracie's room. This is my tackle-it Tuesday project! Okay-I am not quite done with this project, I will continue working on it for Wednesday.
  3. Put garage sale items up in attic.
  4. Stone Bushel & Peck costume.
  5. Paint kitchen.
  6. Put up Christmas decorations.-I have pulled out the Christmas trees & decorations. The tree is up but isn't decorated yet.
  7. Work on Mindi's keepsake album.
  8. Take recycle items to recycle bins.
  9. Put up recycled cartridges/check from the Ink Factory.
  10. Hang up coats.
  11. Mop kitchen floor.
  12. Dust.
  13. Inventory freezer.
  14. Finish mailing out Christmas cards.
  15. Work out three times this week.
  16. Clean out refrigerator.
  17. Charge camcorder. Need to find the charger-it's not in the bag or in the drawer where it's stored away.
  18. Finish mailing out referee checks.


0 comments: