I managed to stay on task last week with the help of my accountability to-do list. I had a few things that I wasn't able to get accomplished that I will work on this week. Here's my to-do list for the week:
- Put laundry away in Sydney & Gracie's room. This is my tackle-it Tuesday project! Okay-I am not quite done with this project, I will continue working on it for Wednesday.
- Put garage sale items up in attic.
- Stone Bushel & Peck costume.
- Paint kitchen.
Put up Christmas decorations.-I have pulled out the Christmas trees & decorations. The tree is up but isn't decorated yet.
- Work on Mindi's keepsake album.
- Take recycle items to recycle bins.
- Put up recycled cartridges/
checkfrom the Ink Factory.
- Hang up coats.
- Mop kitchen floor.
- Inventory freezer.
- Finish mailing out Christmas cards.
- Work out three times this week.
Clean out refrigerator.
- Charge camcorder. Need to find the charger-it's not in the bag or in the drawer where it's stored away.
- Finish mailing out referee checks.