Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday (To-Do List)



I don't have a major project to tackle today except getting a lot of things that need catching up-caught up! So I am posting my to-do list today and hopefully at the end of the day, I will have everything crossed off! Wish me luck!

  1. Bible Study
  2. Workout
  3. Set out dinner-we are having Pork Chops with Apples and Herbed Dressing
  4. Hotels finalized for Dance
  5. Schedule set for Nov 3/4 soccer weekend
  6. Referee Spreadsheet
  7. Hallway picked up
  8. Kitchen/Dining Room picked up
  9. Living Room picked up
  10. Laundry
  11. Quiet time
  12. Futsal registration forms emailed out & sent to webmaster
  13. MYSA registration payment form emailed to Mick
  14. Teacher Appreciation Committee emailed re: Luncheon and Monthly Birthdays
  15. Update Hickman Blog
  16. Try either yoga (5:30 pm) or Pilate's (6:30 pm) today
  17. Drop off or Pick up at Dance this evening

As you can see, I have a lot to get accomplished today. I plan to take 15 minutes at a time to work on the little tasks, ie Hickman blog, registration forms, spreadsheet, schedule, etc. Then taking longer times to work on the bigger projects. Hopefully, I will get everything completed if I stay focused!

Check out more Tackle it Tuesday projects at http://www.5minutesformoms.com/!

4 comments:

a. said...

wow!! you are going to be busy today!! good luck and have a wondeful week!!

Jennifer said...

Good luck! I hope you get everything on your list done today.

Deb said...

Good luck - it looks like you're making a good dent in the list! :)

EE said...

You're definitely going to be busy. Hope you get it all done!