I don't have a major project to tackle today except getting a lot of things that need catching up-caught up! So I am posting my to-do list today and hopefully at the end of the day, I will have everything crossed off! Wish me luck!
Bible Study Workout Set out dinner-we are having Pork Chops with Apples and Herbed Dressing Hotels finalized for Dance
- Schedule set for Nov 3/4 soccer weekend
- Referee Spreadsheet
- Hallway picked up
Kitchen/ Dining Room picked up Living Room picked up
- Quiet time
Futsalregistration forms emailed out & sent to webmaster
- MYSA registration payment form emailed to Mick
- Teacher Appreciation Committee emailed re: Luncheon and Monthly Birthdays
- Update Hickman Blog
- Try either yoga (5:30 pm) or Pilate's (6:30 pm) today
- Drop off or Pick up at Dance this evening
As you can see, I have a lot to get accomplished today. I plan to take 15 minutes at a time to work on the little tasks, ie Hickman blog, registration forms, spreadsheet, schedule, etc. Then taking longer times to work on the bigger projects. Hopefully, I will get everything completed if I stay focused!
Check out more Tackle it Tuesday projects at http://www.5minutesformoms.com/!