Saturday, October 20, 2007

I hate chocolate...

thought that would get someones attention! No, I really don't hate chocolate BUT one day I did hate chocolate....first take a look at this picture and I will tell you the story behind it!





This picture was taken the summer of 2002. We moved the end of June that year and while I was unpacking, I came downstairs to find my girls or shall I say the youngest, Sydney, finger painting and licking chocolate syrup off of the coffee table. Gracie isn't innocent, even though she is trying to be an innocent bystander in this! You can tell that she has this look on her face & it's saying, I had nothing to do with this!


Instead of getting really mad, I grabbed my camera and emailed this picture to their grandma (my mom) with the subject.....I HATE CHOCOLATE!



0 comments: