Sunday, October 21, 2007

Goals for Week of 10/22/07 (#1)

It's been a while since I posted about life and what I have been up to. Soccer is winding down, we have a tournament next weekend and our last weekend of league games (make-up games) so I can start focusing on life....my life. So I decided that I would post my weekly goals on Sunday of each week and revisit those goals at the end of the week to see if I accomplished them!

Here are my goals for 10.22.07:

1. Start workout program (I would really like to work up to 2 hours per day in the gym on M, T, W and F each week). I really need to get serious about losing the extra weight that I have put on over the last three years.

2. Quiet time each day at 6:45 am-before I need to wake up the girls and get them ready for school.

3. Focus on one zone a week (Flylady) and get my house back in order! This week, I will be working in the Master Bedroom! Good! I think that I am going to do some summer/winter switching of my closet since Fall is in the air!

4. Start my weekly scrapbooking routine. I just purchased a photo album this week for Connor-the outside cover is a leather soccer ball. I have newspaper clippings and pictures from this season which I will get in his album and that will be caught up! I wanted to archive his High School Soccer Career and since that is currently taking place, no time like the present to get that done!

Well, I think 4 goals for this week should do me! It's going to be a struggle to get these accomplished I'm sure!

Wish me luck! Encourage me! I am going to need it :-)

Have a good week! See you on Monday with my weekly Menu Planning!

0 comments: