Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tackle It Tuesday (Things I Need to Do Today)


I am doing a boring TIT...I'm posting my to-do list:

1. Hair appointment
2. Referee payroll
3. Box up Recycle Fundraiser items
4. Take to UPS
5. Email Secretary @ school with Teacher's Appreciation Committee for blurb in newsletter
6. Bible Study
7. Pick up girls-take to dance
8. Pick up ALL laundry & put away
9. Start working on referee schedule for this weekend

It doesn't look like much & most of it our things that will be easy to cross off my list BUT they need to get done! AND I need to see some progress today!

What are you tackling today? Check out more great tackles.





3 comments:

Reighnie said...

It may not seem like much to you but I can tell those are some time consuming things.

Aren't easy things the best when it comes to lists?

BTW, love the music.

Beckaboo said...

I think that every day should be Tackle it Tuesday -- I feel like I always have things to tackle! It looks like you do, too.

Blessings, Beckie :o)

EE said...

I love lists, but haven't lived by them in a few years. You are inspiring me though...tomorrow I might have to make one!