Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Plan Menu (Week of 9-17)



I'm back in my grove and routine! We are busier than ever and would be lost without...or shall I say puttering around without my Menu plans or the Freezer Chicks! We had freezer exchange last Wednesday & I got 2 months worth of food! My freezer is full therefore, my families' belly will be full :-)

What are we having this week?

Monday (Soccer): Stromboli

Tuesday (Dance): BBQ Fillets, Baked Potatoes, Peas, & Salad

Wednesday (Soccer): Sesame Chicken w/ Garlicky Broccoli, Salad & Bread

Thursday (Dance & Soccer Game): Grandma's Secret, Salad & Bread

Friday (Football game-cousin is playing): White Castle Burgers, Chips & Salad

Saturday (Soccer): Eat out-games are at 5:15 & & 7:00 pm

Sunday: Party in Sedalia for my Dad's 60th Birthday....it's a surprise. His birthday was in June & we are surprising him on Sunday.

Check out other menu plans @ Organized Junkie.

3 comments:

Household Executive said...

I would love to see the recipe to the white castle burgers up on the Freezerchicks website!

mistihollrah said...

The stromboli was a hit! I will get the receipe from Jennifer for the White Castle Burgers & put it on the website.

Beth Wright (P31 OBS Team Member) said...

Wow- and I thought I was busy with two playing baseball!!! Your menu looks great!!!