Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tackle it Tuesday (12 Things to Do Before Thanksgiving Break)

Tackle It Tuesday Meme
I haven't done a TT in a couple of months and would really like to tackle a big project but I have a lot of little items that I need to get done before the kids get home for their Thanksgiving break from school....today is the only day to get them done! So here is my list of 12 things I need to get done!
1. Pick up kitchen.
2. Run the sweeper.
3. Clean off desk.
4. Clean out CMSL basket.
5. Change sheets on beds-all beds.
6. Sweep/mop kitchen floor.
7. Clean bathrooms.
8. Set out dinner.
9. Send out Futsal reminder to teams.
10. Put dance costumes away-dance bag too.
11. Place popcorn order for dance.
12. Hotel for Starpower-email out phone number to Fairfield.
Plus...I need to get all of this done before 2:30!!
What are you tackling today? Check out more tackles at http://www.5minutesformom.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate Tackle it Tuesday, it means I really have to get off my butt and get motivated! Well look what I got motivated to do, and it aint cleaning!

Happy Tuesday!

~Tyra~ said...

Hope you get all 12 things done today!

tickledpink.nicole said...

You don't even need the tryptophane
from eating turkey to make you tired. Good luck!

EE said...

I have about 10 lists going right now. Don't you just love crossing things off????