Thursday, June 26, 2008

New York City: Day One

We are in New York City! We took off at 7:00 am from Kansas City and arrived in New York City around 11:00 am. We had a great flight...it was Sydney's first time on a big airplane!





After a horrible experience with our shuttle (we were placed on a shuttle and the driver turned around and took us back to the airport because he picked up the wrong group-we changed shuttles, moved our luggage around, etc.) But we finally made it on the road to our hotel. I took lots of pictures on the bus. After checking into our hotel, we headed down time square to get our tickets for the NY Pass to see the sites. We picked our tickets up at Madame Toussad's Wax Museum. That was a treat! I will up load those pictures later (my camera's battery went dead, we used my Aunt's camera and her batteries went dead too!) After touring the museum, we changed for Wicked! It was fabulous! One of the best musical's I have ever seen! We loved, loved, loved it! The girls enjoyed it! Enjoy the slide show of our first day! I completed one of my 40 before 40 things today....seeing Wicked in New York City!




2 comments:

KK said...

Looks like you are off to a great start! I'm jealous:) Have Fun.

EE said...

My girls have seen Wicked...absolutely loved it.