What I Would Like for Mother's Day 2008
I made a list last night before I went to bed. Sean came down this morning and said that he thought that they would be able to meet my Mother's Day demands :-)
1. Breakfast-kids clean kitchen afterwards.
2. Sydney-pick up bedroom, take sheets off bed to wash, take things to bedroom from other rooms (living room, etc)
3. Gracie-pick up bedroom (I have asked her several times this week to pick it up from her sleepover & it's still not picked up), take sheets off bed to wash, take things to bedroom from other rooms (living room, etc)
4. Collin-take sheet off bed to wash, clean shelf by bed, all trash in bedroom thrown away, clothes put away, clean/organize desk
5. Connor-take sheets off bed, all trash in bedroom thrown away, clothes put away, clean/organize desk
6. All-be respectful to everyone, no yelling, no ugly words to any other family member, help keep living room/kitchen picked up, shoes in basket if wearing the next day or put away, back packs hung up, trash thrown away, dishes put in dishwasher-not in sink, blankets folder after using, pillows neatly replaced on sofa
I would like to see my children take responsibility for their belongings and the imitative to help keep the house picked up and in order.
Wishes for EVERYDAY....not just Mother's Day:
1. Less time in front of TV, computer or video games. More time with family, reading, playing outside, etc.
2. Help with dishes each day-put dirty dishes in dishwasher.
3. Take out trash when full.
4. Make beds everyday.
5. Keep bedroom clean-clothes put away each day-after being washed and placed in bedroom.
6. Empty soccer bag after game day so uniform, socks can be laundered and bag aired out each week.
7. Dance bags cleaned out each week-dirty clothes put in laundry-trash emptied.
8. Car cleaned each day-take in trash, jackets, clothes, etc everyday.
9. When asked to help-not put job on someone else because you didn't get it out, etc. We are a family and we are here to help each other make our home and family run smooth.
How was your Mother's Day celebrated?
Happy Mother's Day to all my friends!